Welcome to a 2018 Summer, Site under change
Tuesdays North Shore 2018 Salsa Class now 7pm. at Mavericks Bar Glenfield with
Alex & Azealia
2018 classes Tuesdays 7pm now At Mavricks bar, Glenfield.
Thursday Beginners class in Browns bay
Privates available in weekends
Text or call Salsa Phil 021483683
Free Sundays with Salsa Phil most Sundays 7pm intermediate and performance practic only: Home studio 49 Neal Ave, Glenfield Phil 021483683
Bookings Salsa Phil 021483683
What do I need to bring?
One of the brilliant things about salsa is that you don't need any special gear to get started. The following everyday items will help you get the most out of your class:
- Shoes - dance shoes are ideal, but comfy, flat or low-heeled street shoes that won't fly off your feet are just fine to start with. Jandals and stilettos are not!
- Light, comfortable clothes you can move in. Be prepared to get hot, hot, hot!
- Water bottle (see above!)
- A big smile
- Something warm to put on after class
- Breath-mints / gum / deodorant - whatever you use to keep yourself smelling great - is also highly recommended!